The family has a low carbon plan of 15 things.
(1) use energy-saving lamps, turn off the lights and pull the plug;
(2) less air conditioning and open Windows;
(3) use water-saving sanitary ware and recycle water;
(4) warm wash clothes to dry naturally;
(5) keep drinking water cups, not disposable paper cups;
(6) drink less bottled drinks and drink more water;
(7) go out to eat and prepare chopsticks, spoons and other portable tableware;
(8) use cloth bags for shopping and try not to use plastic bags;
(9) the elevator takes a few floors, and the stairs climb several floors.
(10) drive less than two days a week and take more buses;
(11) walk or bike to work once or twice a week;
(12) exercise more outdoors and less at the gym;
(13) promote the reduction of meat consumption and reasonable healthy diet;
(14) growing flowers and grass in the home and landscaping the living environment;
(15) establish a family low carbon profile, and calculate the carbon emission reduction of each month.