GB/ t1032-2012 three-phase asynchronous motor test method.
GB/T 1032-2012 "three-phase asynchronous motor test method" sets out the test requirements and test methods for three-phase asynchronous motors, which is suitable for three-phase asynchronous motors.
GB/T 1032-2012 is drafted according to the rules given in GB/T 1.1-2009.
This standard replaces GB/T 1032-2005 "three-phase asynchronous motor test method". Compared with GB/T 1032-2005, the main technical changes are as follows:
(see 126.96.36.199, table 1), which increases the measurement method of absorption ratio and polarization index;
- increases the determination of other insulation resistance;
- increased 188.8.131.52 other thermal test method, GB/T 21211-2007 specified in other applicable methods, such as induction motor superposition method (see six of GB/T 21211-2007), equivalent load method of induction motor (see 10 of GB/T 21211-2007);
- the load stray loss of induction motor (see 10.6.6) was determined by the test method (eh-star method).
- increased test method and efficiency measurement uncertainty (see 11.1.2);
- increased bearing current measurement (see 12.12);
-- the total content of the load stray loss Ps value is determined according to the rated input power of the motor (see 2005).
-- version 184.108.40.206);
-- delete the total value of the stray losses of the load when the load is rated at 220.127.116.11 (see 18.104.22.168 in 2005);
- appendix D is deleted (see 2005 version);
Please note that some of the contents of this document may involve patents. The issuer of this document does not bear the responsibility for identifying these patents.
This standard refers to the test method for determining the loss and efficiency of the rotary motor (except traction motor) using IEC 60034-2-1:2007.